Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Future....

"

Tomorrow... Is a new step for the Future. Adam starts charlotte fire his dream since he was a young boy. I couldn't be more proud of him. Over the past two month we have had our ups and downs and this next step is really hard. Deep down I know it will all work out the right way. It's just hard loving someone and feeling like that you are holding them back from something they want to do and it's there dream. So today we decided that we need to let our relationship and put it on auto pilot and let it run it's course. This isn't going to be easy but I know he is only a inch away and always there for me. He is my best friend and I know that's way this is hard. But all I want is for him to be happy and make the best of this experience!






Good Luck Adam!




No comments: