Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family


Family, It's the most important part of my life that I can never change nor would I want that. I have the best family in the world. We have had alot of ups and downs over the past two years that have made me realized my family isn't perfect but we do stick together. I have a dad that anyone would want sometimes.(Just kidding) He has done so much for me and I am blessed everyday for that. My mom is my best friend.... I can tell her everything (okay that stuff she want get mad about) and talk to her about anything. My mom is the one person that I know is always two steps behind me no matter where I am. My sister... Oh my that is a long story... I wouldn't change her for nothing. Yes we fight and yes we yell. but she is a strong individual that always tries to protect me from all the hurt, because I am so soft hardered. She is my best friend but I do act like her mom alot because I just want her to do good. She has always made me proud, but she is a natural at everything! My brother and I use to be best friends but alot has changed the good thing that has happened he and his wife had a little girl name Baylee, oh my i could just eat her up she is the most cutiest thing ever. I hate I haven't been able to watch her grow as much as I would have hoped but life is funny about paths you take! But the most important part Baylee knows I love her and that's all that matters! For the rest of my family yeah it's not a small one...They are far away and close by but the most important thing is we are family and we all know where we stand and the love we share to one another carries us till we meet again!

I am so blessed to have the family I have.

No comments: