Thursday, August 14, 2008

at Sea....

So.... we where on the ship for 7 days, docking at three ports, I had so much fun and realized alot of stuff that I had been over looking and things I forgot I had in my life. I got to spend sister time with my sister that was priceless..Then I forgot what it was like to be away from telephones, and the outside world. it was great... I had to much fun with everyone I was with.. From mix drinks to line dancing to eating all the time and spending time with my friends this was the perfect vacation that I will never forget. We went to so many wonderful places but my favorite would have to be St. Martin. It was so pretty the water was so Blue and I drank so much.. I had a blast.. It was hot to. St. Thomas would have to be my least favorite. It wasn't what I thought it was nasty and everything was on top of each other, shops,and tourist.. it was just not for me. The most fun of the trip was being out by the pool with mom and tanna and everyone and dancing drinking and haning out! It was great. The last night one the "Fun Ship" was so short. We ate dinner and then for our final farwell we all went to the dance club... Even dad stayed up till 3 am... thats a big deal for him. As you know My dad is a big person that travels. So June 2010 we are taking the 2nd annual Tilley Group Cruise.. So if you want in let him know! I promise it will be the best time ever! Just ask anyone that went with us this time! Mom and Dad thanks for the best trip every! I had a blast and Can't wait till we go again!

No comments: