Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Start

Well everyone seems to think they know my business so I thought I would tell everybody where I stand. I am me and I am the only person I am worried about. I dated adam for two years and I love him more than I could have ever image but sometimes you realized you aren't getting back what you give and then you go to that person and explain and nothing is done about it. So then it is time to move on. It's not my choice but you get tired of working at something and not having that feeling that it was worth anything. So I am to the point in my life I realized I just need to be me and have fun with my friends and family and take care of myself and my family. I have the best sister and mom and dad. And of course a neice that i can't wait to spoil rotten! So I really only need to breath everyday and work hard to have a strong and promising future... Of course the friendships I have. Life is to short to worry about the big stuff just it will come it is suppose to be!

~Ashley

No comments: